Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows [02025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows

Barbara & Marty,
    I am screaming and crying tears and yells of joy for you.  The tears are
running so freely, I can hardly type.  Congratulations!!!  Praise God!!!!!!
I know you must still be vigilant but you have a respit.  Take advantage.  I
am so thrilled for you.  You continue to be in my prayers as all the MOLers.
I'm very excited for you.  God Bless you both.
Luv ya much,
Marlene