Re: [MOL] Chinese medicine under trial for cancer cure..... [02023] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chinese medicine under trial for cancer cure.....

I don't know about cancer cure, but I do know that my naturapathic doctor
combines Chinese and Western medicine to help with side effects.  She feels
very firmly in the combination as both have their benefits.  She can't treat
my cancer directly, but everything she's done for side effects has been
working or I'm just very lucky.  My strength and wisdom to know where to go
come from the Lord.  He sent me to her, so I just do what I'm told.
Marlene