Re: [MOL] I need your input...soory it is long. [02014] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I need your input...soory it is long.

Dear Luiza:  Do not apologize for the length of your post.  It was very
inspirational.  I'm so happy that Kenny is doing so well.  I firmly believe
that attitude is one of the most important ingredients in recovery, and the
two of you have a wonderful outlook.  Katie Couric is doing a wonderful
thing, and anything we can do to promote that is a good thing.  Go for it!

Love, Kathy