Re: [MOL] Fleas [02012] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fleas

Regarding the flea problem:  yeast. Believe it or not, animals, when feed
1/2 teaspoon yeast a day in their food, supposedly give off an odor that
fleas dislike. It's cheap and non-chemical. I used to work in a health food
store and have had many many people recommend this. My parents tried it
years ago and have continued with great results ever since, and they have a
dog and two cats that are all indoor/outdoor animals. I have not tried it
myself since my cats are all indoor cats, but I've heard rave reviews! Good
Luck!