Re: [MOL] Brenda! [01989] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Brenda!

This is an excellent question.  More and more as I research they are
discovering that there can be more than one type of cancer in a particular
organ.  Most of these findings have been in the lung; so it is still fairly
new information.  I had three different types of cancer of the breast.  In
light of this and not being in the medical profession, I would suspect that
there very well may be a strong possibility that there can be more than one
primary site.  More importantly how are you doing?  Now that I know we have
a Renal cancer survivor, I will be sure to post more articles on the cancer.
Take care and  your friend, lillian

more....