Re: [MOL] sceroderma [01987] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sceroderma

Hi Angel,

Welcome to our wonderful forum!  I didn't find anything on sceroderma, but
found several sites when I used the key word scleroderma.  Here's what the
search engine I used found:

 <A HREF="http://aolsearch.aol.com/dirsearch.adp?knf=1&query=scleroderma">AOL
Search: Search Results for "scleroderma"</A>

I think you can just click on the link, or if that doesn't work, cut and
paste the url into your search window.

Also, if you go to www.ask.com and type in the question "what is
scleroderma", it brought up several sites.  I'm not sure whether or not
that's what you're looking for, but if it is that should be enough to get you
started.

Let us know how things are going with your mom.

Warmly,  Kathy Q