Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows [01986] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander-The Miracle Grows

Marty, at our Easter dinner today our family shared all the good news and
miracles in our lives and gave thanks - we gave thanks for Barb's miracle(s)
and my father was very impressed. Gives him hope.  -chris