[MOL] Other side of the coin [01985] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Other side of the coin

 Hi everyone, this was sent to me by our 10 year old Granddaughter.  I
 thought it very good thinking.   Nanc ():-)

                    THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN

  I AM THANKFUL:

  FOR THE TEENAGER WHO IS NOT DOING DISHES BUT IS WATCHING T.V.,
  BECAUSE THAT MEANS HE IS AT HOME AND NOT ON THE STREETS.

  FOR THE TAXES THAT I PAY,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I AM EMPLOYED.

  FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.

  FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

  FOR MY SHADOW THAT WATCHES ME WORK,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM OUT IN THE SUNSHINE.

  FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,
  WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING,
  AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME.

  FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

  FOR THE PARKING SPOT I FIND AT THE FAR END OF THE PARKING LOT,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING AND
  THAT I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TRANSPORTATION.

  FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM WARM.

  FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH THAT SINGS OFF KEY,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I CAN HEAR.

  FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

  FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES AT THE END OF THE DAY,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

  FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OF IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS THAT I AM ALIVE.

  AND FINALLY.......
  FOR TOO MUCH E-MAIL,
  BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE THINKING OF ME.  :-)

  SEND THIS TO SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT.  ;-)