Re: [MOL] Marty - TIME for celebration NOW... [01973] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty - TIME for celebration NOW...

Dear Chris.

YOu are just soooooo great. Thank you. The Ecclesiastes is one of our
very favorite verses and chapters especially "time for all seasons".
Thank you dear lady and wish we could all be together and well in
celebration. WE pray for that on this very holy day.

God Bless You and thank you,
marty and Barb auslander