[MOL] Today's Joke [01971] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Today's Joke

Please we need your help.... everytime you read our joke of the day, and click
on the I liked the Joke link, our sponsers will donate 5 cents to help sick
people with cancer..
Please read today's joke and Hit the forward button and send this to all of your
friends...

Today's joke...... April 22nd, 2000

Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokes3.htm

Wanna have a Quickie????

Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why now send them a E-card....

Http://click4acure.8m.com/pickup.htm
Wanna make some serious money surfing the Net???? Some people are already making
more than 1,000 a month
if you want this to be you, click the link below....

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=INS-753