[MOL] Invitation to join The Joke of the Day at globeclubs [01969] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Invitation to join The Joke of the Day at globeclubs

Your friend, Click 4 a cure, has invited you to join the
club
"The Joke of the Day" at globeclubs.

To join this club, all you have to do is:
1. click "Reply" and then
2. click "Send"

Here's what this club is all about:
"Free Joke of the day 7 days a week"

Here's what PGman88 has to say about it:
"WE have switched our Email Server, if you
want to continue to recieve the Joke of the
day by email please click the reply
button "

To join this club, all you have to do is click 'Reply' and then 'Send'.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly with more information.
Or, come to the globeclubs website to set up all your options:
http://globelists.theglobe.com/subscribe.taf?list=41365.

If the above topic bores you to tears or if you don't want to be added
to this club, just disregard this message.

http://globelists.theglobe.com/
Create your own club, join a different club or find out more about us.

(c) 2000 theglobe.com, inc.  All Rights Reserved.
theglobe.com and globeclubs are service marks of theglobe.com, inc.
By using our globeclubs service, you agree to our terms of use.
http://globelists.theglobe.com/terms/