Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01964] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

Dear Marty and Barb!  Yes what a miracle!  A true blessing and wonderful
occurrence!  I am so happy for you both and write this with tears in my
eyes.  They never found my mom's tumor either and I lost her but I know the
agony she went through in what was a short time compared to what you 2 have
been dealing with.  I am so thrilled and will thank God for this miracle!
Peace, Joy