Re: [MOL] Kathy C! [01962] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy C!

Hi, Joicy:  Everything went fine, and thank you so much for asking.  I'm a
bit sore and a little tired, but that's about it.   I go back to the doctor
on Tuesday to have the stitches removed.  He doesn't think it's malignant and
I don't think so, either.  It's better to know, though, isn't it?  Thanks
again, my friend.

Love, Kathy