Re: [MOL] cure for Ewings Sarcoma/REPLY [01958] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cure for Ewings Sarcoma/REPLY

Dear Patricia;  Welcome to our forum .  I have enclosed sites that address
Ewings Sarcoma and hope this to be of help to you.

6 Ewings Sarcoma.
Revised: November 30, 1999. Ewing's Sarcoma Description What is Ewing's
sarcoma/primitive neuroepithelial tumor? Ewing's sarcoma/primitive
neuroepithelial tumor is a rare disease in which cancer (malignant) cells
are found in the bone. The most common
http://www.cancer-info.com/ewings.htm

10 1993 Scientific Program - Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor and
Extraskeletal Ewings Sarcoma: Clinical Features and Management
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1993 Annual Meeting - Scientific
Program Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor and Extraskeletal Ewings Sarcoma:
Clinical Features and Management Paper No. 330 SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 1993 1
11:47 AM MOSCONE CONVENTION
http://www.aaos.org/wordhtml/anmeet93/scipro/ppr330.htm

11 Ewings Sarcoma of Bone
Ewings Sarcoma of Bone Experience With 140 Patients Ross M. Wilkins, MD, MS,
* Douglas J. Pritchard, MD E. Omer Burgert Jr., MD and Krishnan K. Unni, MB,
BS From the Departments of * Orthopedics and Pediatrics and the Section of
Surgical Pathology
http://www.limbpres.com/treatment/tumor/ewingssarcoma.html

12 Ewings Sarcoma 1
A 12 y/o boy presents with an enlarging right clavicular lesion. Examination
revealed a 5 cm firm and fixed mass extending from the right clavical and
was otherwise normal. He had normal childhood development. CXR showed
multiple lung opacities consistent
http://www.radonc.duke.edu/~gebara/study/peds/ewings1a.html

13 Ewings Sarcoma
Ewings Sarcoma Answers to Enneking's Questions 1. Flat bones, ribs,
clavicle, fibula 2. Permeative pattern 3. Periosteal reaction; Codman's
triangle; not contained by periosteum 4. Large associated soft tissue mass
Enneking's Four Questions about bone
http://e-hand.com/tum/tum035.htm

14 Ewings Sarcoma 1
A 12 y/o boy presents with an enlarging right clavicular lesion. Examination
revealed a 5 cm firm and fixed mass extending from the right clavical and
was otherwise normal. He had normal childhood development. CXR showed
multiple lung opacities consistent
http://www.radonc.duke.edu/~gebara/study/peds/ewings1.html

15 Picture Gallery - Ewings sarcoma - X-ray
Ewings sarcoma - X-ray This X-ray shows a malignant bone tumor (Ewing's
sarcoma) of the upper arm bone (humerus). This type of tumor usually occurs
during childhood and adolescence. Copyright Notice: The information provided
herein should not be used for
http://www.netwellness.com/mhc/img/img1233.htm

more....