Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01949] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

Dearest Marlene,

This is such a long journey and we have been down this road before and
know full well, we must not become complacent because we also know that
complacency, at least for us, may be harmful to our total wellness and
successes. In Barbs case its called recurrence. WE know full well that
this battle, even though the news is so very encouraging, will continue
for the rest of our lives and that is ok for us. So while we rejoice, we
also continue to be vigilant with keeping our daily regimen on track for
continued good health. We are grateful for your message and praise to
our Lord as we are so deeply touched by your reply. I wanted to share
with you our necessity on one hand to rejoice and our skepticism to
being too gleeful as we know full well, that whatever we are doing to
achieve those goals must be continued from here on in. But, we like you,
for the moment will celebrate as a divergence to this daily plan. Good
to celebrate once in a while. Thank you Marlene and didnt mean to
pontificate, but just to let you know that we will continue on that path
of joy while continuing our plan for quality time and life.

God Bless You and thank you for being there for us in blessed support.
marty and Barb