Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

Dear Gill,

A very deep and sincere thank you, from a very emotionally drained
person. Miracles do not come easy. Is a long journey, but would always
do it again, no matter what because the effort is so well worth the
results. My wife is worth it. Thank you.

God Bless You,
marty auslander