Re: [MOL] Passover Stars - from lillian [01947] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Passover Stars - from lillian

Dearest Lil,

Like the heavens and stars that we accept and fill our cup of wine or
soy milk in a toast to a very spiritual moment, while I read your card.
It fills the void in my heart when reading from those who wish to share
the joys and meanings of what this holiday is. Certainly, we reciprocate
with very spiritual moments of prayer for you and your Chuck and entire
family this very wonderful Passover and Easter.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb auslander