Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01944] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

My Dear Charlotte,

The blessing comes in many forms. Certainly from high above,  but from
great souls like you and each one here. WE are so truly grateful for the
outpouring.

God Bless You,
Shalom,
marty auslander