[MOL] [Fwd: [JOKE] Doctor visit] [01942] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: [JOKE] Doctor visit]

> "Doc, you've gotta help me! My wife just isn't interested in sex
> anymore. Haven't you got a pill or something I can give her?"
>
> "Look, I can't prescribe..."
>
> "Doc, we've been friends for years. Have you ever seen me this
> upset? I'm desperate! I can't think; I can't concentrate; my life
> is going utterly to hell! You've got to help me."
>
> The doctor opens his desk drawer and removes a small bottle
> of pills. "Ordinarily, I wouldn't do this. These are experimental;
> the tests so far indicate that they're VERY powerful. Don't give
> her more than ONE, understand? Just ONE."
>
> "I don't know, doc; she's awfully cold..."
>
> "One. No more. In her coffee. Okay?"
>
> "Um... okay."
>
> He thanks the doc and heads for home where his wife has
> dinner waiting. When dinner is finished, she goes to the
> kitchen to bring dessert. In fumbling haste, he pulls the pills from
> his pocket and drops one into his wife's coffee. He thinks for a
> moment, hesitates, then drops in a second pill. And then he
> begins to worry. The doctor did say they were powerful.
>
> Then an inspiration strikes... he drops one pill into his own
> coffee.  His wife returns and they enjoy their dessert and
> coffee. Sure enough, a few minutes after they finish, his wife
> shudders a little, sighs deeply and heavily, and a strange look
> enters her eyes. In a near-whisper and in a tone of voice he has
> never heard her use before, she says, "I need a man..."
>
> His eyes glitter, and his hands tremble as he replies,
>
> "Me too.."
>
>                         Submitted by: Kathy Omohundro @ BLomand.net
>
>                 \\|//
>                 (o o)                ORACLE SERVICE HUMOR MAILING LIST
> ------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------------------------------------------
>
> HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE?
> It's free! Just send a message to
> oracle-humor-subscribe@lyris.oraclehumor.com
>
> WHERE DO I SEND JOKES?                  WHERE'S THE WEBSITE?
> jokes@oraclehumor.com                   http://www.oraclehumor.com
>
> LEGAL STUFF: Wallaby Solutions runs this piece as submitted and
> does not claim to own any copyright privileges to it.  The work was
> submitted to us as an item for the mailing list, and it was posted
> solely on the basis of its quality.  If this is an administrative
> posting, then follow any copyright guidelines noted on the posting.
>
> ADVERTISERS: Reach over 100,000 people.  Write to
> ad-info@lyris.oraclehumor.com for automated information or check out
> http://oraclehumor.com/Wallaby/

> You are subscribed at [peghall@tir.com].

<----------- http://www.postcardsonline.com ---------------->
Totally FREE: POSTCARDS ONLINE! Send a FREE Postcard today!
Laughing, Dancing, Singing Cards for you and all your friends!
Hundreds of gorgeous postcards ready to send - just click.
Get personal, too - Customize the card's back panel with your
private brand of wit and humor! Add endearments and special
thoughts you want to share today. They'll love you for it!