Re: [MOL] Marty [01940] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear Dusti,

Now see there :), its messages like yours that fills me with adrenalin
to be the vigilant person that you say I am. Its yours and each  one
here that has supported us with so much compassion and hope that, fills
the void and strengthens the desires to be well. So, if I take a pat on
the  back, certainly you and so many others have to do that as well,
because we believe with all our hearts that support from friends and
relatives is contributory factor to the goals we wish to achieve. So
thank you so very much, Dusti, we are grateful. Will keep you posted as
we always do.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb auslander