Re: [MOL] I need your input...soory it is long./REPLY TO LUIZA [01912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I need your input...soory it is long./REPLY TO LUIZA

We are very happy with the report on Kenny Luiza, thanks for sharing it with
us.  Two blessings in one day double the pleasure.

In regards to your donation to the NCCRA Foundation (from your promotional
sales) is an excellent idea.  It will not only  help spread the word about
colon cancer and this is Colon Cancer month! Perhaps others will join you
and match your $100.00 every time you donate?  This tactic works extremely
well in fundraising efforts. If this should interest you, pls. e-mail me
privately and I can explain it further.  I had great success in fund raising
and programming for non profit organizations throughout my career.

Have a blessed and happy holiday, your friend, lillian

more....