[MOL] Luiza [01906] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Luiza

Title: Luiza

Hi Luiza, good to hear from you!  Very glad to hear that your Kenny is doing so well!  Luiza, my opinion on the donation is that I agree w/ Joicy.  I don't know that I would use it as an incentive to buy from you but I would frame it like that is what you do w/ part of your commision.  However you decide, I believe you will handle it in the proper manner.  I can tell just by your writing style.  That is a generous thing to do, it is amazing that cancer can actually have a positive effect but the evidence is here.  Somehow it opens people's hearts like never before.  I know that Kathy C. will not forget your generous action.  Bless you Luiza and have a great Easter.

Regards
Dusti