[MOL] Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:00:18 -0700 [01903] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:00:18 -0700

I just found your web-site and have a few questions of my own (that I cannot find in any medical book)  This is the second time I have come down with shingles.  My concern is this, I think that I am only contagious to someone who had not had chicken pox yet, I want to know about a certain person we are always around (we are in leadership in our church and this gentleman is also- so we are always around him) he is on immunosuppresants (he had a kidney transplant many years ago)  I am concerned that I could infect him and that he would have a bad case of chicken pox.  I am also somewhat concerned with going out into the general public..is this safe?

In HIS Grip,

BobNCheryl