RE: [MOL] Fleas [01898] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Fleas

There are several products on the market:  Frontline (kills ticks and fleas),
Advantage (fleas), and Program (pill).  They all work.  Believe me, they are
miracle products for this pesty problem.  Now, my 3 dogs are happy again! and me
too!...Linda

"Barham, Dusti # IHTUL" <Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com> on 04/21/2000 07:02:34
AM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com