Re: [MOL] Fleas [01896] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fleas

One of my dogs developed a terrible flea infestation as you mentioned years
ago. I tried everything on the market, spending several hundred dollars and
most failed. I would definitely agree that you need to speak with a vet -
both to get rid of the present fleas and to keep them away.  My dog gets
Frontline Top Spot once a month and it works; it's a bit expensive (for a
large dog) but less than fumigating costs and infections on your dog and you.
-chris