RE: [MOL] Fleas [01894] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Fleas

Title: RE: [MOL] Fleas

Crystal, I have a simple solution.  This dog needs to have that program pill once a month and he will no longer have fleas.  There is also something that a Vet can put on the back of the dogs neck (it is some kind of liquid)  I would tell your roommate that he/she has no choice, that the dog & YOU needs relief.  If the dog continues to have fleas, the dog will get worms too and then you'll have a whole other mess.  Put your foot down.  A little money spent right now can avoid a lot later.  Good luck and go & check w/ your local pharmacist on some itch relief (benadryl or something).

Regards,
Dusti