Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01889] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

DEar Chris,

Thank you. Feeling the way I do right now, I would love to go out and
kiss and hug everyone that has been supportive of us. Its a long long
journey as you know and your message hits me in a place that is
profoundly warm and sensitive. I know we all have choices and sometimes
they are very difficult. Thank G-d that the decisions we have made for
the most part have come to fruition in a manner that seemingly is
successful. I would pray for your Father and every one that has or is in
Barbs position that they go with the grace of God and find cures for
them. WE certainly are devoted to that message for all. Thank you Chris,
you are a dear friend.

God Bless YOu and be well. Have a great holiday.
marty and Barb