Re: [MOL] Let's hear it for miracles!! [01888] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Let's hear it for miracles!!

Dear JOicy,

Thank you so very very much. I know you have prayed for us and we have
received one of those great blessings and miracles as a result of yours
and so many others who have rode this journey of ours. I ask, pls never
stop praying, for as you know this journey will always continue, even
while Barb may be cancer free. We are so very grateful for your reply,
your compassion, your support and your deepest sincerity. Thank you.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb auslander