Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred [01886] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander update.....A Miracle is Occurred

DEar Kathy,

It has been a long long journey, one that has always be traveled with
the ups and downs and uncertainties. We can breathe a sigh of relief as
we continue to travel this journey and certainly if you saw Barb 6 years
ago, versus today, you would see, as I do.....a miracle.

God Bless You and thank you for your most compassionate reply.
marty and Barb