Re: [MOL] apricot seeds [01880] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] apricot seeds

Dear Greg,

One must be very very careful with vitamin B17 or apricot seeds or
laetrille as it has a cynidic effect to some and may cause very very
serious side effects. I would suggest that no one buy this product
unless they see a naturalpath first. I say this with experience in my
wifes case and some others. It may be very beneficial when administered
IV, but in seed form it may be very dangerous. Just my opinion.

God Bless You,
marty auslander