[MOL] Can you help me help a dying friend? [01873] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Can you help me help a dying friend?

I was just told about 21st Century Nutraceuticals and the enzyme in
raspberries that kills cancer cells.  My girlfriend is on hospice from
ovarian cancer.  A year ago she had bone marrow transplant and now it is in
both intestines.   I feel I should tell Dottie, but I don't know if the
cancer has taken over too rapidly for them to do any good.  But I figure,
what does she have to loose?  Please E-mail me ASAP with any info you can
give me.
Vicky Lynn Olsen
320-283-5596
kvlolsen@rea-alp.com  HOME