Re: [MOL] Marlene! [01788] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marlene!

Lillian,
    That sounds like a plan.  After reading most of that 13-page report that
Joicy posted, I am convinced Tamoxafin is not the way to go.  I wrote
Aremidex at the bottom of the copy I made and will take it to my doctor.
Thanks!
Luv ya,
Marlene