Re: [MOL] Update on Don/to Deb [01784] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Don/to Deb

Don't worry Dear,
We are OK with Gods wishes, we are going to do all we can befor he leaves
us.
I needed to take Mother to ER today but she doesn't want to go, so the nurse
came
out here to check her out.  She is having God awful cramps in her stomach,
along with
a very upset tummy, losing weight.  She said she is in more pain then she
ever has been in.
She wants to have God take her home.  This is hard to let go for me, but I
respect both
her and Dons wishes.  Working helps me to seem like I still have somewhat of
a life, but
they keep me hopping when I get back home.  Alot to do here at night, I can
handle it.
They both want me to do certian things for them, so I do and happy to do it.
I must get to bed.  Stay happy with a smile on your face.
Love you,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)