Re: [MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA [01731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA

Suzanne,
    You are no intrusion at all.  This what our forum is all about.  Ask
anything you wish and if someone can, they will answer it.  But remember that
we are not doctors or medical experts.  We are just a group of cancer
patients or caregivers of such who ask questions, answer ones they can, cry
on each other's shoulders, whine, and then laugh until we cry sometimes.  We
all love each other and welcome you to the group.

Luv ya,
Marlene