Re: [MOL] We need some prayers for Tommy [01717] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We need some prayers for Tommy

First of all I would like to let Tommy know that  I think of him daily
and pray for him constantly. Yes it is very important to nip this
aggressive Leukemia ASAP! I went from diagnosis to transplant in 3 months
time. My Dr. said it is important to get it as fast as you can. I hope
that everything works out for him. The positve attitude is the most
important cure that there is!!! Tell him to put on his warrior face and
FIGHT the enemy. He can win!! Thinking of him often. Love,
Nancy J