From: LarryMarlene@cs.com [mailto:LarryMarlene@cs.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 12:14 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL

John,
    I have felt that from the moment I came on-line with you all and Lillian

gave me such a warm welcome.  It has been wonderful.  I'm from a very large
family and this just feels like old home week for me.  The family feeling is

very strong and the spirituality is even stronger and makes it more than
just
family, if that's possible.  Thanks for being here.
Luv ya,
Marlene