From: LarryMarlene@cs.com [mailto:LarryMarlene@cs.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 12:22 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] When Are You Too Old?

Thanks John!  I wondered what that meant.  I'm from a Catholic background
myself.  One of my brothers went through seminary but didn't stay.  Another
one of my sisters is in the convent and another one left the convent right
before taking final vows.  I have very fond memories too of that church, but

have gone far beyond that, much to my parents chagrin.  About 6 years after
left the church, my dad came to me and told me that he was hurt when I left
the church, but realized that I and my husband (Larry) had , in his opinion,

more faith in our little fingers than the rest of the family had completely
combined.  I thank God he realized that I didn't have to be Catholic to be
saved.
    I do tend to go on.  Sorry about that.
Luv ya,
Marlene