RE: [MOL] Dealing with stats [01662] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Dealing with stats

Dear Mark,

Welcome to our family, a family of cancer survivors who thumb their nose at
statistics and are determined to be on the winning side.  We have a
philosophy that each and every day is a gift from God and we are grateful
for another day to be productive, to express our love for others, to help
those in need, and to defy the odds.  I know others here have provided
information on the treatment options available for NSCLC.  I just wanted to
chime in with the power and importance of attitude...of positive thought,
hope and gratitude.  God Bless you and hope that you will join us here for
support, the latest info, for laughter, and hints on healthy life habits.
Most of all, warmth, love and sharing.

John
3 year survivor
squamous cell carcinoma