Re: [MOL] Need information about podophyllotoxin [01656] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Need information about podophyllotoxin

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  I have included links to help you find the
information you are looking for and wishing you good luck, your friend,
lillian

1 Stereoselective Synthesis of New Podophyllotoxin Derivative:
4-cyano-4-deoxy-4-demethylepipodophyllotoxin
Third International Electronic Conference on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
(ECSOC-3), www.reprints.net/ecsoc-3.htm, September 1-30, 1999 [D0001]
Stereoselective Synthesis of New Podophyllotoxin Derivative:
4-cyano-4-deoxy-4-demethylepipodophyllotoxin
http://reprints.net/ecsoc-3/d0001/d0001.htm

2 case report:response of Bowenoid papulosis to podophyllotoxin
Response of Bowenoid papulosis to podophyllotoxin A 36 year old woman
presented with a history of biopsy-proven Bowenoid papulosis in the perianal
area. This started at the age of 14 years. Her mother had a similar problem.
Anoscopy revelaed no internal
http://huntley.ucdavis.edu/rxderm-archives/cases/bowenoid.html

3 Cyberbotanica: Podophyllotoxin
Pharmacology of Podophyllotoxin and Related Compounds [ Chemical Comparison
Table | Mayapple Page ] Podophyllotoxin (podofilox) and its derivatives,
etoposide and teniposide, are all cytostatic (antimitotic) glucosides.
Podofilox is an extract of the
http://biotech.icmb.utexas.edu/botany/potox.html

4 Podophyllotoxin
Home About Search Links Patient Education Doctor Tools Book Home Page
Cardiovascular Medicine Dental Dermatology Endocrinology Otolaryngology
Emergency Medicine Ophthalmology Fracture Geriatric Medicine
Gastroenterology Gynecology Hematology and Oncology
http://www.fpnotebook.com/DER140.htm

5 Effects of Podophyllum compositum and Podophyllum peltatum L. derived
podophyllotoxin on human polymorphonuclear leukocytes function in vitro
Effects of Podophyllum peltatum Compounds in various preparations and
dilutions on human Neutrophil functionS in vitro S. Chirumbolo1, A.
Conforti2, S. Lussignoli1, H. Metelmann3 and P. Bellavite1 Brit. Hom. J. 86:
16-26, 1997. 1. Institute of Clinical
http://chimclin.univr.it/omc/Bellavite/podoph-abst.html

6 Variation in podophylloresin and podophyllotoxin contents in different
populations of Podophyllum hexandrum
Variation in podophylloresin and podophyllotoxin contents in different
populations of Podophyllum hexandrum M. C. Purohit,**, Raman Bahuguna, U. C.
Maithani, A. N. Purohit and M. S. M. Rawat* High Altitude Plant Physiology
Research Centre and
http://tejas.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~currsci/oct25/articles24.htm

7 Podophyllotoxin [3H(G)]
Technical data StructureRadioprotection data Decay table Literature
references HPLCCCM NMRMASS . Podophyllotoxin [3H(G)] . ********** Molecular
Formula: C22H22O8 Molecular Weight: 414.4 CAS Number: **********
Solvent:Ethanol, Dry ice . Specific Act MBqmCi
http://www.isotopchim.fr/Noms-pa/Podophyllotoxina.htm

8 Podophyllotoxin [3H(G)]
Fiche technique Réf Bibliographiques Fiche radioprotection Formule
developpée Tableau de décroissance Contrôle CCM Contrôle HPLC Contrôle MASSE
Controle RMN . Podophyllotoxin [3H(G)] . ********** Formule brute: C22H22O8
Masse molaire: 414.4 N°CAS
http://www.isotopchim.fr/Noms_P/Podophyllotoxin.htm

9 Synthetic Communications: New Podophyllotoxin Derivatives as Potential
Anticancer Agents: Synthesis and Cytotoxicity of 4szlig-O Ethers- Vol 029
Issue
Propenylpodophyllotoxin 003: Abstract - Marcel Dekker Catalog Marcel Dekker
Catalog Synthetic Communications: New Podophyllotoxin Derivatives as
Potential Anticancer Agents: Synthesis and Cytotoxicity of
4szlig-O-Propenylpodophyllotoxin Ethers- Vol 029
http://www.dekker.com/e/p.pl/0039-7911/029/003/003/abs

10 Podophyllotoxin
Podophyllotoxin Back to previous level Etoposide Search PUBMED for
Etoposide: All Review
http://medir.ohsu.edu/cliniweb/D4/D4.615.638.960.675.html

more....