Re: [MOL] We need some prayers for Tommy [01644] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We need some prayers for Tommy

Dear Kathy, I am so very sorry to hear the news about Tommy, but have
such admiration for the positive, fighting spirit you both show. Please
know that I will be keeping you both in prayer, and passing your request
on to others as you asked. God bless you both. Love, Joicy