Re: [MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA/REPLY [01624] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA/REPLY

Hi Suzanne!  Welcome to our forum, I have included some excelent sites to
help you understand multipe myloma.  This waiting game is the pits huh?
Lets just hope and pray for right now and try not to worry.  Your friend,
lillian

 TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu