[MOL] adeno carcinoma (metastesized) [01621] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adeno carcinoma (metastesized)

My father recently had a large tumor (size of your fist) removed from
his sigmoid colon.  The cancer had spread to 4 of the six nodes in the
abdominal region.  Also two spots were found on his liver the size of a
quarter.  Numerous polyps were also found in the abdominal region.

I would appreciate any information - experiential as well as treatment
options.  Any success stories out there?  My family has endured two
oncologists who haven't read his chart as well as lacking communication
skills and options available.  We are open to scientific data as well as
alternative methods.  We appreciate your help in this challenging time.

Thank you,

Brian and Lynn Kirk
email to blkkirk@home.com