[MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA [01620] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MULTIPLE MYLOMA

Hello and sorry for the intrusion.  I saw your post on this message board,
but got it as a hyperlink and do not know where it starts.  I can only see
the messages.  Would it be too much of a problem for you to tell me the
symptoms of MM.  My mother-in-law was found to have high protein in a 24 hour
urine test and they suspect she might have it.  She will be going for a bone
marrow test next week.  Fatigue seems to be her biggest problem.  Also, her
stomach is enlarged.  I will search the net to see what I can find.  I was
wanting to talk to someone who knew about this, and I saw your posts.  Again,
I am sorry for the intrusion, but I hope to hear from you when you have the
time.  Thanks ever so much.  Suzanne(from Ky.)