Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply [01598] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma/Reply

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Here are sites to help you in your decision
making.  Your friend, lillian

Adenocarcinoma means it is cancer of an organ.  I am sending a colon cancer
series ; so please look for it.  Also, here are some excelent sites for you.
Your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu