Re: [MOL] Dealing/REPLY TO MARK! [01492] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dealing/REPLY TO MARK!

Welcome to our wonderful forum Mark.  Please know that we are all here to
help you walk this journey.  Cancer is like a roller coaster ride; so hang
on.  If you go to our web photo album you will read many wonderful stories
of courage.  Our forum contains all religions and non religious, all
cancers, all walks of life, all nationalities and all colors.  Yet, deposit
our difference we are one, we are family.  This you will be in a very short
time.  I believe the most important positive common threads of our lives
are:  the forum,  the beauty of what we have learned through tragedy (to
live each day to the fullest)  our wills of strength (to fight), our hope,
(maintain our dreams), and loving unconditionally.

Yes there are stats; but one must realize that they are made up by man.  If
the stats say a person only has a 30% chance of living, turn it around to
why can't your wife or myself be one of the 30% that lives.  Mortals just
don't have the final say, it is that simple.

Each of us has an awesome power with-in to heal and this must be counted
for.  All to often we have seen people go much further than any perdition by
someone in the medical profession.; which studies have now proven.  You will
read this over and over from our members.

How did I survive cancer, today that almost seems like the easy part.  I was
a two time cancer survivor; so I had the where with all to stay focused,
prayer;etc.  It was the side effect to the treatment of my second bout with
cancer that was the hell of all hells.  As I laid in the hospital bed, in a
coma, almost total body shut down (the heart was all that was left working)
I lived in a deep black hole.  I scratched and clawed at the sides of the
hole  to bring myself up to the light of the outside.  When I finally lifted
my head out, I saw my new doctor sitting very close to my bedside in prayer.
He looked as though he had been there for hour's,  With God, a doctor like
this and my own strong will, I have survived.  I was next to have to learn
to survive being a very different person, disabled and the strength of
friends and this forum has brought me back to being more like myself than
anything else.  Even my doctor said I have gone way pass his predictions.
It was not easy to say the least; but some folks just know how to make you
feel like a million dollars and that you can do anything even in the midst
of their own pain.  Your friend, lillian

more....