Re: [MOL] Re: Don/Kathy [01487] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Don/Kathy

Dear Nancy,

Pls pls draw from our energy, our strength and know this....Many and
more than many cardiologists and oncologists have been wrong before and
they will be wrong once again. The human will and spirit to live far
outweighs the statistics that we tend to listen and yet not come to
fruition. It is better to enjoy each minute than to digress into
depression over something that may not happen. Don has a fortitude like
his wife. The will of a fighter and the soul of MOses. I am not one to
spouse predictions, but I tend to flaunt with a very positive message,
that the will and love that you have for each other and for others will
and most probably delight in the fact that your Doctors may be wrong. So
I lift my cup to the Nancys and the Dons for good health for stronger
hearts, and do away with disease and then give them the life of long
quality and the reasssurance that their life together will be for many
years to come.

God Bless You Both
marty auslander