Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan [01486] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: From a Fan

DEar Kathy,

Each and one in and of all, tend to find the best individually when and
at a time disease touches us and then we are reborn, a birth awakening
that life and people and Mother Nature is special in a very awakening
way. I see people today different than I saw them prior to Barbs
dianosis. I see the colors of Mothers earth in a whole new light, even
in the dark and I see the greatest of souls, in a forgiving way when
those souls were helpless or saw me hopeless. I come here each day, as
an educated man, by lifes giving and taking and sharing and caring.
Certainly, I am blessed. YOu and so many are part of my life, my family
that tend to look at me similarly than say those that have never been
affected by this disease.  Sounds strange, but the blessing of this
disease results in the miracle of mans/womans compassion to learn and
live. By the way you and Marlene and the Lils and Johns and Nancy and
Chris and so many others that I havent named......do that so well.

God Bless You,
marty auslander