Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL [01484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL

DEar marlene,

WE are tenderly, compassionately a product of Gods miracle and wonders.
While there is suffering with all of us in one form of another, it is
enlightening to know that there are those, each of all, to provide the
most profoundest of their expertise with astute professionalism and
integrity. That is the blessing from God and the blessing of all His/Her
angels that tend to find their way to this forum. Yes, we are all
family.

God Bless You,
marty