Re: [MOL] MARLENE! [01459] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARLENE!

Now see Marlene, when I wrote you "Welcome to our wonderful forum", I wasn't
bragging, I was telling the truth! Thank you for your message regarding Barb
S.  I know she has taught me much, the main thing is she taught me "how to
live and how to die with peace".  That is a mighty big lesson and a very
valuable one too.  Glad your part of the family, love ya, lillian

more....