Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL [01450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MARTY!-LIL

Marty,
    Thank you so much for your letter.  Read the one I wrote to John as I
double it for you.  You all are family as much as my own (and I have 4
biological sisters and 4 biological brothers).  Thanks for being here.
Luv ya,
Marlene